Dear Valued Customers,
Please be informed that the United Kingdom's EU referendum shall be held on this coming 23 June 2016, consequences that affects the economic climate could be very depending on the progress of the referendum. Hence, all related market volatility could lead to a substantial of increased level. As a precautious response towards this coming event, IKOFX shall be taking the following procedures in order to secure your best interest:
- WIDER SPREAD - Such condition is expected including fixed spreads which may allow floating due to high spread received from the liquidity providers. However, IKOFX shall make all possible efforts to keep it at a minimum.
- TEMPORARY DISABLE OF SELL STOP & BUY STOP OPTIONS - All SELL STOP & BUY STOP functions will be disabled and deleted starts from 22 June 2016, the changes could remain until the market condition has been stabilized. In case of extreme volatility 'Close Only' functionality may be enforced.
- IMMINENT OF PRICE SLIPPAGE - SLIPPAGE of Price is expected to happens, as such, customer might not be able to execute StopLoss at the expected price position and our system shall try our best to execute the best possible price for our customer eventhough StopLoss could possibly occurs at undesirable rate than expected set in the order which is quote as [sl/gap] in your trade comment. For better understanding, please refer to http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/slippage.asp
- NEGATIVE BALANCE OBSERVATION - If the Negative Balance is abused or done on purpose, balance will be transferred from the gaining account to offset the negative balance on the losing account.
**IKOFX will closely observe the condition of the market, in the time of needs IKOFX shall have the right to raise the margin requirement.
*All the above mentioned actions shall be taken if the situation needed, IKOFX team shall keep close observation of the market condition to secure the best interest of all IKOFX customers.
IKOFX urges all valued customers to keep all active trading accounts with sufficient fund in advanced in order to maintain margin requirements for all floating trading positions. Failure of doing so could cause StopOut of all active trading positions and may lead to severe loss of investment. The coming event could work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade during this coming event you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with this coming event and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts (for more info about IKOFX Risk Warning, please visit: http://www.ikofx.com/en/index.php/en/trader-area/risk-warning).
Please be advised that IKOFX reserves the right to make extra amendments to trading conditions days prior to and even after the referendum. IKOFX shall put in full effort to ensure the best interest of all customers and all conditions shall be according to all IKOFX Agreements. We encourage you to approach us should there be any concern rises.
With Best Regards,
IKO GLOBAL LIMITED.
Easter Day holiday is coming up and we would like to inform you of our business operational hours during these periods (GMT):
Friday, 25 March 2016
Gold & Silver: Closed for Trading
Monday, 28 March 2016
Gold & Silver: Normal Opening
Forex: Normal Opening
Clients are advised to make all necessary preparation for the coming holiday as during the period of 23/03/2016 – 29/03/2016 decreased liquidity is expected.
Thank you & we wish a great Easter Day ahead!
- Scheduled maintenance will be executed on 31 October 2015.
- Scheduled maintenance will be executed on 25 July 2015.
- IKOFX will be implementing high speed server launching on 25 APril.
- Scheduled maintenance will be executed on 28 February 2015.
- IKOFX will be performing Server upgrade and overall system maintenance.
- Scheduled maintenance will be executed on 31 August 2014.
- Scheduled maintenance will be executed on 28 June 2014.
- Scheduled maintenance will be executed on 29 March 2014.
- Scheduled maintenance will be executed on 25 January 2014.
- IKOFX Year End System Maintenance will be taken place on 28 December 2013.
- IKOFX will be launching Eid al-Fitr celebration bonus on August
- IKOFX will be launching OTP Token on 31 August 2013.
- IKOFX Labor Day Celebration Bonus starts on 22 April 2013 - 05 May 2013.
- IKOFX Deposit Bonus will be replacing Welcome Bonus on 1 March 2013.
- IKOFX Spring Festival Bonus will be taken place on 11 February 2013.
- IKOFX Month End Maintenance will be taken place at 23 February 2013.
- IKOFX Xmas and New Year Promotion will be taken place from 20/12/2012 to 03/01/2013.
- IKOFX Month End maintenance will be taken place at 26/01/2013.
- IKOFX 2X Grand Celebration Bonus will be launched at 31/01/2013 to 22/02/2013.